Ohtights.com is a project of Roberto Pachado, whose corporate name is María Elena Pachado Rodríguez with NIF 47654025A, hereinafter Ohtights.com
Welcome to our website and thank you for reading.
This website (Ohtights.com) assumes a permanent commitment to the privacy of the data of subscribers, contacts, customers and guarantees the best practices in the use of personal data.
Ohtights.com opposes the sending of unsolicited emails (spam), making every effort to prevent the misuse of email.
Users of this site are also informed that never and under no circumstances will user data obtained through this portal be shared nor will user data be transferred to third parties unless they have been previously informed and their express authorization is obtained.
The platform may contain links to third-party websites. If this is the case, under no circumstances are we responsible for the data protection practices or the content of such websites. Therefore, it is advisable that you carefully read the privacy policies of each website before accepting the conditions and proceeding with their use.
Ohtights.com is hosted by Intergrid.cat, responsible for the data of the users that are incorporated and are treated in order to respond to queries, provide the services requested through the contact form, manage the process of registering the user on the portal, moderate comments and manage the list of subscribers of this website (sending newsletters).
Maximum transparency with users
For the purposes of the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data, information society and electronic commerce, the data of the person responsible for this website is clearly and transparently informed:
- Your web project is Ohtights.com
- Its trade name is Ohtights.com
- Its corporate name is María Elena Pachado Rodríguez
- NIF 47654025A
- Its registered office is at Calle Córcega 225, 1° (08036) Barcelona
Submission and Registration of Personal Data
The sending of personal data is mandatory to contact and carry out commercial operations with Ohtights.com Likewise, not providing the requested personal data or not accepting this data protection policy implies the impossibility of subscribing and processing the requests made in this portal, as well as the impossibility of being able to make the appropriate purchases.
The cases in which this website requires personal data are:
- To subscribe to the Ohtights.com newsletter
- To comment on the posts published on the blog.
- To make inquiries through the contact form.
- To request any of the services and / or products we offer.
Personal information will be used as follows:
- To promote the services of our website: For example, if the User leaves his personal information in any of the contact forms, Ohtights.com may use that data to send him information about his services in the event that it is requested.
- To manage the list of subscriptions, send newsletters, promotions and special offers.
- To manage the sale of our products consisting of, tools or services.
- To transfer your information to the transport company in charge of sending you your order (if necessary).
- To moderate and respond to comments made by Users on the blog.
- For customer service and to provide follow-up services.
- To establish communication with subscribers and users.
- In each of the cases, as a User you will have full rights over your personal data and the use thereof and you can exercise them at any time.
- In no case will we transfer your data to third parties without prior information and requiring your consent.
Services offered by third parties on this website
To provide services strictly necessary for the development of our activity, we share data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions.
All utilities offered by third parties are strictly necessary for the development of our services and have been selected according to the fulfillment of the rights that we preserve on this website.
The following companies will have access to the personal information necessary to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes. In addition, they must treat personal information in accordance with this Privacy Notice and the applicable legislation on data protection.
- Courier services and newsletter sending: Mailchimp from The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a MailChimp, a State of Georgia limited liability company. This company is located in the USA. A CONVENTION between the EU and the US was recently signed under the name Privacy Shield and all companies under that Convention have adequate protection, so the international transfer of data is allowed. Mailchimp is covered by the privacy shield, so it complies with the security measures imposed by European legislation. Therefore, the user is aware and accepts that their personal data will be stored by Mailchimp, for the subscription and sending of electronic newsletters.
Personal data capture systems collected on this website
This website uses different systems for capturing personal information, always requiring the prior consent of users to process their personal data for the purposes indicated.
As a User you have the right to revoke your prior consent at any time.
Personal information capture systems used:
Comment form: the website includes a form to comment on the posts published on the blog. As a User you can publish comments on the posts that are published. The personal data entered in the form to insert these comments will be used exclusively to moderate and publish them.
Contact form: there is also a contact form for queries, suggestions or professional contact. In this case, the email address will be used to respond to them and send the information that the user requires through the web.
Users may unsubscribe at any time from the services provided by Ohtights.com through the same Newsletter.
By activating a subscription, the User understands that:
From the moment you subscribe, Ohtights.com have access to: Username and email.
The User guarantees that the personal data provided through the different forms are true, being obliged to communicate any modification thereof. Likewise, the User guarantees that all the information provided corresponds to his real situation, which is updated and accurate. In addition, the User undertakes to keep their data updated at all times, being solely responsible for the inaccuracy or falsity of the data provided and the damages that may be caused by it to María Elena Pachado Rodríguez as the owner of the website Ohtights.com, or to third parties due to the use of said data.
On this website we can also obtain your data through the customer file, in which we will need your complete data, such as name, surname, shipping address to be able to duly send you the orders you could make, if necessary. Keep in mind that shipments will be made by transport companies to which the data is transferred so that they can provide the shipping service of the orders.
EXERCISE OF THE RIGHTS OF ACCESS, RECTIFICATION, CANCELLATION OR OPPOSITION (ARCO)
The user may direct their communications and exercise their ARCO rights following the formalities imposed by Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data and its Development Regulations.
You may exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by written and signed request containing the following information: name and surname, address for the purposes of notifications, together with valid proof in law, such as a photocopy of the D.N.I. or equivalent, and the request in which the request is made. The letter must be sent to Ohtights.com to the email email@example.com
ACCEPTANCE AND CONSENT
Ohtights.com reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence as well as industry practices. In such cases, the Provider will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable anticipation of their implementation.
In accordance with the LSSICE, Ohtights.com does not carry out SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the User. Consequently, in each of the forms on the Website, the User has the possibility of giving his express consent to receive the “Newsletter”, regardless of the commercial information promptly requested.