One of Taoism’s most important concepts is wu wei, which is sometimes translated as “non-doing” or “non-action.” A better way to think of it, however, is as a paradoxical “Action of non-action.” Wu wei refers to the cultivation of a state of being in which our actions are quite effortlessly in alignment with the ebb and flow of the elemental cycles of the natural world. It is a kind of “going with the flow” that is characterized by great ease and awareness, in which—without even trying—we’re able to respond perfectly to whatever situations arise.
ADVANTAGES AND FEATURES
- Thanks to the anatomical understanding of the garment provides a feeling of rest ensuring maximum comfort.
- Pantiyhoseof 40 denier, without demarcation, invisible toe and flat seam with a composition of 88% polyamide and 12% elastane.
- Hand printed in Spain, we do not produce in series, limited editions.
- Delicate and silky touch.
- Contemporary and fun design.
- Handmade printing by printing experts.
- Personalized customer service. Tel. (+34) 934-511-133 and (+34) 677-237-507.
- Satisfaction guaranteed thanks to the personalized follow-up of each order.
- Unique designs, created by the hand of emerging artists, exclusively for Ohtights, you will not find our designs in other stores!
- VAT included.
- Fast home delivery (Spain, Europe and rest of the world).
- Choose your size comfortably in our Size Chart.